NCAA Womens Volleyball Regional Championships Live Stream With the first two rounds of the NCAA Woman’s Volleyball Championship completed, we move on to the Regional Semifinals. On Saturday, we have one game with Brigham Young (16) taking on Wisconsin (1) on Saturday (airing on ESPN3.) The remainder of the Regional Semifinals will air Sunday on ESPN2, ESPN3, and ESPNU. These networks will air matches from the rest of the tournament, with the Regional Finals on Monday (4/19) and the Semifinals on Thursday (4/22). The final Championship match is April 24 and will be on ESPN2. NCAA Womens Volleyball Regional Championships Live Stream
NCAA Womens Volleyball Regional Championships Live Stream While the tournament will air on the combination of ESPNU, ESPN2, and ESPN3, and possibly ESPN you don’t need cable to watch. Not only do you not need cable, but you can watch the entire tournament live as it airs and for free using a free trial to a streaming service that carries those channels. Each service also includes a cloud DVR so you can record matches and watch at your convenience. I’ve linked those services and provide instructions on watching each below.
- Hulu Live TV – offers a 7-day free trial to Hulu Live TV. ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3, and ESPNU are all in the basic Hulu+Live TV package. See our review of Hulu for more details.
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial. ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3 are available in the basic plan, add the FuboTV Sports Extra package for ESPNU. See our review of fuboTV for more information.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial. ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, and ESPNU are all in the basic Hulu+Live TV package. See our review of YouTube TV for more details.
The easiest way to watch is grab a subscription to one of these services and use the ESPN app. This way, you don’t need to worry about which channel the match is on. All NCAA Volleyball matches will be consolidated within the app. Furthermore, there are matches on ESPN3 which you will need the app to watch on some services.
Watch NCAA Volleyball Regional Championship live with the ESPN App
Once you subscribe to one of the streaming services, you can watch through the streaming service’s app. For example, ESPN is available to watch through the Live TV section of Hulu’s app. However, you can also watch all the ESPN branded channels in their lineup through the ESPN App on your supported device. Furthermore, some services only allow you to watch ESPN3 through the ESPN app. Below are the steps to unlock your ESPN channels on Roku. Other streaming devices and have a very similar process.
- Subscribe to a streaming service that carries the ESPN channels you need. For example, you can subscribe to Hulu using this 1-week free trial.
- Go to the channel store on your device.
- Please search for the ESPN app, and add it to your device.
- Open the app, and click the setting gear from the top right of the menu.
- Then select “Account Information” and then “TV Provider.”
- Your device will provide an activation code and the URL https://espn.com/active.
- Using a web browser on your laptop or mobile device, go to https://espn.com/active and entered the supplied code.
- You will then be asked for the TV provider you signed up for that has ESPN. You will then log into the service using the credentials from the TV streaming service you are subscribed to. ( For example, I used my Hulu credentials)
- Once you successfully log in, The ESPN App screen will refresh and list your TV provider.
- The ESPN app is now set up. In the ESPN app, you should be able to go to “Browse,” then “Channels” and watch any channels listed that your TV streaming service provides. (Hulu in My case)
Of course, you can also use the streaming services app to watch the ESPN channels through their live TV guide. I just find it more convenient to use the ESPN app as it consolidates all the ESPN channels under one interface.
For information on watching each channel without cable see the articles below:
- How To Watch ESPN3
- How To Watch ESPN
- How To Watch ESPN2
- How To Watch ESPNU
NCAA Women’s Volleyball Tournament TV Schedule
Below is the schedule for for the remainder of the tournament.
Regional Semifinals (Satuday 4/17)
We only have one regional Semifinal game on Saturday with Brigham Young (16) taking on Wisconsin (1). The game will air on ESPN3