A compound looks good when the grass is trimmed. Whether you have a large, or small garden, farm, or a home compound, a lawn mower will come in handy. It is easy to use, and its work is neat. How much do you know about a Briggs and Stratton lawn mower?
There is a lot to learn on this machine for better understanding of its categories, usage, pros, cons, specs and features, and where to shop.
- Electric lawn mower
- Petrol/diesel lawn mower
- Gasoline lawn mower
- Easy and safe to use as all the user needs to do is sit on its seat, and start the engine.
- Comfortability- the user will operate on it while sitting unlike other machines where the user has to move and push the machine.
- Portable because it has moving wheels.
- Quiet- some machines of same caliber make too much noise disturbing the user and everyone nearby, but not this Briggs and Stratton lawn mower Kenya
- Minimal skills required to operate it. If you possess no skills, you can be trained in minutes, and use the machine.
- Economical- Rather than employing hundreds of people to lawn your garden and farm, with this Briggs and Stratton human employment cost is cut to a maximum of five.
- Saves time- The mower works on a large piece of land for hours doing work which could have taken the owner many days, or months.
- Multi-function- you can mow your farm, home compound, garden, etc. Its engine can also be used to do other things like pump water.
- After sale customer support- you can call your sellers customer service for anything like usage guidelines.
- Operational costs- Depending on the type of lawn mower you are using, operational costs are incurred such as electricity bill, cost of gas and petrol.
- Requires frequent servicing- engine oiling is required to make it last longer and work quietly. Also, fuel and air filter may need changing after some time of usage.
- Black & red
- Its package dimensions are 25 *24.5 *17.5 in centimeters
- Materials are metal and plastic
- Weighs 24 KGs
- Engine power of 4.5 HP
- Cutting height of 30 to 75 mm
- Cutting width of 46 centimeters
- Fuel holding capacity of 60 liters.
- Sit on the mower seater
- Press the brake pedal
- Engage the brakes
- Place the key in the key hole.
- Turn it starting the engine.
- Commence your mowing.
The machine is packaged in a carton that includes the manual and tool kit.
One year warranty
Where to buy
Briggs and Stratton lawn mowers can be purchased at lawnmowers.co.ke
Here you get the best deal on original lawn mowers.
For all your trimming needs use the mower. It is quick, and helps the user work effortlessly. Its warranty is considerable, and it is readily available