It is amazing to learn a new language or be even better at the things you already know. When you obtain a greater conviction in a foreign language, you become more and more familiar with the culture of that particular country. This helps you to know more about that country, their history, literature, philosophy and many more. Besides that, probably the greatest advantage of knowing a language is that we can apply for easy and quick scholarships in colleges and universities of your preferred land for education.
Earlier, learning something new used to be a hectic job as there were no other options other than going to offline classrooms. This drains out a lot of time, extra money, as well as energy. Now, it is time to go online, where you can learn anything from the comfort of your room. With this guide for the best language learning apps, you can know about the best educational apps in 2021-2022.
Best Language Learning App
Price: Preply’s charges are just 5 dollars per hour. If you are not satisfied with the lesson, they will give a full refund of your money and will also offer a free replacement of your tutor.
- One-on-One video lessons.
- Choose teachers according to cost, experience, availability, and native speaking.
- Get different levels of courses for profound study: beginners, intermediate, and advanced.
- 1-on-1 tutoring.
- Provides interesting ways of learning.
- The price is a bit on the higher side.
Price: The basic version of this app is free. A premium subscription is 6.99 dollars per month.
- Initiates easy and interesting learning with quizzes, puzzles, fill in the blanks, etc.
- There are over 35 languages to learn.
- Always applies easy-to-learn techniques.
- Too many advertisements on the free version.
- Not great for very advanced learning.
Price: The trial version of this application is free. But for premium subscriptions, the costs are 8.99 dollars for a month, 90 dollars for a year, and 139.99 dollars for a life-long subscription.
- A whole lot of learning tools are available.
- Offers “speed reviews” and “classic reviews” to check your progress.
- Full of engaging learning tools.
- Offers more than 16 languages to learn.
- Free contents are very limited.
- Not great for learning the grammar portion of a language.
Best Apps For Conversations
Price: The basic version of this app is very limited. For the premium version, there are four options in total: 11.76 dollars for a month, 31.76 dollars for three months, 58.79 dollars for six months, and 82.29 dollars for six months.
- Teaches 4000+ words to boost your vocabulary and conversation skills.
- Premium version provides video software learning for authentic pronunciations and great conversations.
- Enhances vocab greatly.
- Enhances conversation and pronunciation by voice teaching software.
- The free version is limited.
- Offers only 8 languages.
Price: There is a free version but it is almost useless.
There are three VIP subscriptions: 6.99 dollars per month, 45.99 dollars per year and 175 dollars for a lifetime subscription.
- Connects with native speakers for easy learning.
- Study tools available such as voice messages, drawing, video chats, and texting.
- Dialogues and learning process initiated by native language speaking teachers.
- Supports more than 150 languages.
- The app is full of bugs and very slow.
Best Apps For Vocabulary
Price: The free version of this app gives its customers access to all the features. However, for added benefits, there are three subscriptions: 19.99 dollars for a month, 39.99 for three months, and 99.99 dollars for a year.
- Teaches over 2000 phrases useful in day-to-day life.
- Provides many quizzes, flashcards, audio lessons, etc.
- Teaches all the useful phrases for travelling in concerned countries.
- Enhances pronunciation of the language.
- The monthly subscription is too costly.
- Can be a bit difficult to use.
Price: It is free but with too many advertisements. The price for the premium version is 35 dollars for a year and 70 dollars for lifetime.
- Teaches vocals and phrases using themes, multiple-choice questions, arranging words, and matching pairs.
- Measures your time to answer questions that help you to judge your progress.
- Supports more than 30 languages.
- Provides interesting statistics to measure your progress.
- Lack of images to teach vocab.
- No slow-motion for audios available.
Best Apps For Correct Pronunciation
Price: This app is free but the contents are way too limited. To enjoy all the features of this app, there are three kinds of premium subscription packs available: 36 dollars for 3 months, 145 dollars for a year, and 299 dollars for a life-long subscription.
- Speak recognition software provides instant response to your pronunciation.
- Incorporates matching words, games, stories, live classes, images, and audio recordings for better learning.
- Helps you learn perfect pronunciations with voice recognition technology.
- Provides complete courses on grammar.
- Subscription starts straight from 3 months which is expensive.
- No native language aids are available.